Key Factors to Evaluate When Selecting Waterproofing Option continued for Remedial Waterproofing.
For REMEDIAL Waterproofing Solutions required for existing structures, we take into account the following:
- Type of Structure and its details such as Age, current condition, Structural design or Building design
- Geographic condition
- Geological condition or Strata type
- Structural movement based on the above data
- Environment & Typical Climatic conditions (Rainfall data, high and low-temperature data, Radiation, Humidity, Dust accumulation, carbonation cycles etc.)
- History of the Waterproofing solution provided (including the system used, brand & product used, specification followed, Applicator details etc.)
- Data of past maintenance undertaken
- Utility of the structure
- Balance the life cycle of the structure.
- Surface conditions
- Is the solution required for the exposed condition or the unexposed condition?
- Open for a comprehensive solution or require a stop-gap/temporary solution.
- Plans for remodelling, repairs or any maintenance?
#Waterproofing #ConstructionSolutions #PreventiveVsRemedial #WaterproofingFactors